We buy outright! We do not consign. We assume the responsibility for the items we buy from you and let you walk away with no strings attached! Payments are made via check the same day you choose to sell.
Returns are accepted under the following terms and condition:
- Items returned must be in the same condition as described/pictured in the original advertisement, and the return tag must still be fully attached.
- A return request must be initiated within 2 days of confirmed delivery. To initiate a request please email email@example.com with your order number.
- The item must be shipped within 3 days of approved return. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. If a package is lost or damaged in transit, the buyer will assume responsibility. Buyers are encouraged to purchase insurance and request a scan receipt.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from the original purchase total.
- Refunds are issued via the original payment method within 7 business day of confirmed receipt.
Bring us your gently used designer handbags and accessories for a same-day quote. Our trained specialist will authenticate and evaluate your collection. We offer competitive prices based on factors such as brand, condition, and desirability. You will receive a minimum offer of 50% of the resale value. Our buying hours are Monday-Saturday 11:30-4:30. No appointments are necessary.
Instantly! If you accept some or all of our offers, we will write you a check the same day! No waiting. No hassles. We do require a valid form of I.D. for each sale. Checks can only be made payable to the person selling the items.
Oftentimes we will pay out higher prices for items that come with original receipts, dust bags/cases, and have all the original pieces that came with that item. Making sure items are clean and odor neutral will also add value. Items that are dirty or have an odor will often receive a lower quote because of the additional time/money that will need to be invested. Another trick is to bring in items that are ready for the upcoming season. For example, bring us boots and brown items in the Fall; florals and pastel items in the spring.
If you prefer to trade in your items for something in our store, we will add an extra 20% to your quote. For example, if we offer $500 for your items, you can choose instead to take a trade value of $600 (additional 20%) with our Trade Program.
No worries, you can take your Trade Value in the form of store credit and use it later. Your store credit never expires. Also, we get in approximately 250 new items in a week. So odds are we will have something you want next time!
Okay – so here’s the deal. You can split items, not dollars. This means that for each item on your quote you must decide whether it will be used for Trade Value or if you would like to sell it outright. In that way, you can split your quote to take advantage of both options. But if for instance, you have one expensive item, you cannot split the quote for that one item between Trade Value and a check.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.Contact
Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, first to know, and deal alerts.